Diffusion Furnace Refurbishing and Upgrading
Pacific Thermo has in-house facilities for refurbishing and/or reconfiguring a customers diffusion furnace system. This includes upgrading to larger wafer processing capability, process reconfiguration, adding automatic loading systems and upgrading controls.
Reconditioned Diffusion Furnace Systems
Pacific Thermo offers previously-owned diffusion furnace systems at greatly reduced price compared to new systems. These fully reconditioned systems (Thermco, Tempress, Bruce, etc.) may be configured to a customers specific processing requirements.
Add-ons for Diffusion Furnaces
The following add-ons may be applied to most semiconductor and solar cell diffusion furnace systems.
- Diffusion Furnace Controller Upgrade: Provides the same process/temperature control and Host Computer as included in Pacific Thermo Sirius Systems.
- Automatic Loader system: Cantilever loader system assures repeatable insertion of wafers into the furnace for consistent process results.
- Coil Sag Detector System: Allows heating elements to be replaced before potential damage to SiC process tubes.
- T/CTrack Thermocouple System: Eliminates problems of cold joints where thermocouple wires connect at a junction block.
- Hydrogen Burn-off System: May be installed in the scavenger exhaust to eliminate the possibility of excess hydrogen escaping into the central exhaust system.
- External Torch Assembly: Produces wet O2 oxidation without adversely affecting the furnace temperature profile or the leading wafers in the boat.
- DirectInjectTM Steam Generator System: The Pacific Thermo DirectInject™ system produces the most consistent and reliable non-pyrogenic steam in the industry.
- ProSteam Steam Generator System: The Pacific Thermo ProSteam system produces the most consistent and reliable non-pyrogenic steam in the industry.