The Pacific Thermo External Torch Assembly is a complete and safe system for producing wet O2 oxidation without adversely affecting the furnace temperature profile or the leading wafers in the boat.
The system produces steam by mixing and burning oxygen and hydrogen in a controlled and safe environment. Hard-wired safety systems guard against hydrogen flowing without sufficient oxygen for combustion or adequate temperature for auto-ignition.
The Pacific Thermo External Torch Assembly Includes
- Digital Temperature Control for chamber heater
- 3″ (76.2 mm) I.D. heating element with individual SCR and temperature controller
- 870°C maximum operating temperature, 1500 watts @ 110 VAC, 15A
- Includes excess temperature controller
- On/Off switch (with circuit breaker)
- Perforated stainless steel element housing requires no additional cooling
- Includes hook-up to process tube (28/15 or 35/20 teflon socket and s/s clamp)
- Dual Type “K” t/c with temperature controller interface and torch temperature safety interlock
- Quartz burn chamber and injector with unique gas dispersion nozzle
- Includes an interface for a UV flame detector and safety interlock
- Safety interface to process controller and H2 valve
- Shelf mount allows height adjustment to accommodate process tube location
- Stainless steel construction