The Pacific Thermo TEMPTRONICS 2900LS Temperature Control System provides accurate and stable temperature control of liquid source chemicals.
Features and Benefits
- Microprocessor based control for accurate and stable temperature control
- Chemical level (Optional)
- Modular design for easy installation
- Computer interface for remote control and monitoring
- Electronic level sensing for monitoring
- Accepts all standard 1500cc source containers
- Full range of safety interlocks
TEMPTRONICS System Specifications
Temperature Control: 100C to 300C
Temperature Accuracy: + 0.20C of setpoint
Temperature Stability: + 0.10C
Readout Resolution: 0.10C
Liquid Level Alarm:
Alarm activated when level reaches 15% of full
Alarm is activated when the sensed temperature is not within + 20C of the setpoint
All alarm conditions generate an audio alarm, flashing LED display with alarm condition and an alarm output through the computer interface.
TEMPTRONICS Electronic Module
Height: 4.5 inches (11.4 cm)
Width: 9 inches (22.8 cm)
Depth: 7 inches (17.8 cm)
Weight: 8 lbs. (3.6Kg)
TEMPTRONICS Cooling Unit
Height: 10 inches (25.4 cm)
Diameter: 10 inches (25.4 cm)
Weight: 6 lbs. (2.7 Kg)
The Cooling Unit must be mounted on a level, low vibration surface.
The Electronic Module can be remotely mounted up to 20 feet (6.09M) away from the Cooling Unit.
Electronics Module: 120/240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 1.5 Amps
Cooling Unit: 120/240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 1.5 Amps