Pacific Thermo manufactures diffusion furnaces for semiconductor and solar industries. We have over 35 years experience supplying state-of-the-art furnace systems and have configured hundreds of systems worldwide.
Pacific Thermo Diffusion Furnace Refurbishing for Semiconductor and Solar Industries.
In-house facilites for refurbishing and/or reconfiguring a customer’s system.
Previously owned diffusion furnaces for sale at greatly reduced prices.
Client System Refurbishing or Reconfiguring:
– upgrading to a larger wafer processing capability
– increased processing capability
– process reconfiguration
– addition of an automatic loading system
– coil sag detector system
– hydrogen burn-off system
– external torch assembly
– upgraded controls
Previously owned refurbished diffusion furnaces:
– significant savings over new systems
– all major brands such as Thermco, Tempress, Bruce, etc.
– systems may be configured to a customer’s specific processing requirements
Refurbishing and upgrades for any installation:
– university installations
– small R&D installations
– large production run installations
– horizontal and vertical furnace installations
Pacific Thermo Saturn line of Direct Replacement Heating Elements for semiconductor and solar cell diffusion furnaces are available in a wide range of sizes with inside diameters ranging from 4 to 24 inches (101 to 610mm).
Our diffusion furnace heating elements are available for horizontal and vertical furnace units.
For replacement furnace heating elements, the physical and electrical configuration of the Sirius heating elements are the same as the OEM furnace element for easy installation.
If you need a diffusion furnace heating element for a custom application Pacific Thermo offers custom designed elements for your specific applications.
The Sirius Direct Replacement Heating Elements offer many advantages including:
– Lower Initial Cost
– Reduced Cost of Operation Over the Life of the Element
– Reduced Power Consumption
– Reduced Impact on HVAC/Chilled Water
– Improved Element Design
– Higher Continuous Operating Temperature
– Increased Wafer Processing in Many Applications
– Longer Element Lifetime
– Extended Warranty